Monday, December 22, 2008

Photobucket
SHABOOYA! Obviously, i am so bored with my life that i am forced to put up ths majorly distracting photo of this guy. I dont even know him! But let's call him "Bob". He looks lik a Bob kinda person doesnt he? He looks a bit gay, doesnt he? Oh well, there are many types of people in ths world, and it is not necessary tht they have to be straight. Sometimes they can be "senget". :D I have to stop this homo obsession of mine, its getting addictive.
Another topic to talk about since im bored. Have you people ever realise that th dude frm Teen Titans, Robin is it? He looks freaking kudut, but he's th leader. Do you think thats fair? NO I THINK NOT! Just because he's Batman's sidekick doesnt make him "king-of-the-world". So what? Big whoop. ^^V I mean why is th leader not Cyborg, or Starfire or that emo/gothic chick who wears a cape everywhere she goes. Why not them? >:O
I better go. Before i start on th topic on why boys are born with dicks and not girls. Im sure nobody wants to know th rest of THAT topic. Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home