MEET THE WORLD'S STUPIDEST GIRL - ME.
Why did i say tt? Coz i actually scored a zero fr my E maths test. Yes, a ZERO. I dont even know how i managed to pull tt zero off. IM TH FREAKING LOWEST IN MY LEVEL. Seumor hidop aku, aku tk pernah dapat kosong, ni first time dapat kosong. BAIK PE SIAK! Im srsly pissed off w myself. Not tt im not used to failing my tests, its just tt i have never gotten a zero before. I think every year my IQ is gg lower and lower and lower. Aku maken bodoh. Aku maken bodoh. Aku maken bodoh. I give up eh. I'm gna fail all my tests and nt bother abt school.
Screw secondary school life.
Why did i say tt? Coz i actually scored a zero fr my E maths test. Yes, a ZERO. I dont even know how i managed to pull tt zero off. IM TH FREAKING LOWEST IN MY LEVEL. Seumor hidop aku, aku tk pernah dapat kosong, ni first time dapat kosong. BAIK PE SIAK! Im srsly pissed off w myself. Not tt im not used to failing my tests, its just tt i have never gotten a zero before. I think every year my IQ is gg lower and lower and lower. Aku maken bodoh. Aku maken bodoh. Aku maken bodoh. I give up eh. I'm gna fail all my tests and nt bother abt school.
Screw secondary school life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home