KRIS ALLEN WON! Haha,yes,it may shock you tt i watch American Idol. I only watched th finale tho. I nv rly bothered abt th other could've been should've been contestants. I woke myself up at 8am just so to watch it live. SANGGUP! ^^V
Two pple thought tt i should've supported Adam Lambert,but noooo,i supported Kris Allen. Usually im all for homo's but i prefer Kris better. :)
Anyway,ytd aft POA paper,Me,Aidah,Enqi & Amal went to eat at Mac's. Pictures were taken but they're all at th others nye blogs so yeah,go find yrself. Those below are th pics taken frm my phone. Enjoy:D
Two pple thought tt i should've supported Adam Lambert,but noooo,i supported Kris Allen. Usually im all for homo's but i prefer Kris better. :)
Anyway,ytd aft POA paper,Me,Aidah,Enqi & Amal went to eat at Mac's. Pictures were taken but they're all at th others nye blogs so yeah,go find yrself. Those below are th pics taken frm my phone. Enjoy:D




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home