PRATA NENEK KAU!
This video is damn funny. Mostly random. Me and syahilah stumbled on it when we were randomly gg arnd youtube. MUST WATCH!
ok thank god today is friday. Another week has passed,and we're all closer to dying. Haha,im just stating a fact here. So anyways,after school,was supposed to have a makan date w Aishah,but she no money so it has been postponed(again!-.-) to next week. Im telling you,its taking foreve to go on a date w this girl. Its either we fall sick,or no money. Weak ah.
So after school,helped farzianah out w th farewell cards fr Ms Joan and Ms thomas. After that,Syahilah and I went to makan at th canteen and then bused to cwp. Syahilah wanted to go accessory shopping and i wanted to just walk around. Syahilah got her things and then guess what all my girly girls, CWP HAS A COTTON ON OUTLET! *screams like mad. Ok siao. Then,we went to tom and stephanie and civic to look at th things thr. Awesome pls tt place. I have so many thngs to buy ; dresses,bags,accesories. I NEED CASH!
Then bused to my house. I think i saw Muzzy at th intchnge thr? K then reached home,Daddy ordered food fr us. Ate,and surfed th net. K now im gg off to do my hmwk coz my daddy told me to,and also coz im a good girl and i always listen to my dad. pfft.
Labels: prata mak kau balek.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home