SUPZ HOMOS! Hari ni mcm best ah ehyy. Gy library ngn Fira baby aku. ^^V Met her at Admi then we went off to buy coffee, FOR ME!, then we go take th bus to cwp. Very hot eyh today, cair makeup aku. We started doing our hmwk, lik th good girls we are, and was joined by Fira's adik, Ana. Loll, aku step kenal seh. At arnd 6, we packd our bags and left. *wahh, terror ehy english aku. Compo ble pass! ^^ Then kita camwhore at th toilet, mcm best ah, coz her sis's phone camera lik vair nice, padehal baru 2 mp. BUT STILL VAIR NICE!
then go makan at burger king, FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR AS LONG AS I CAN RMB! I dont rmb me eating at burger king before seyh. Pathetic ehy? Tkpe, nanti aku gy makan spree sorang sorang. >< Then i took th burger king crown, and went home. I think i want to start a collection of burger king punya crown ah. Maciam cool gitu. Haha, loll.
Da ah, today vair tired. Dalah hmwk byk, deitu pn tak msq. Bye! Hughugkisskiss. *mak aku ajar.
P/s hari ni, aku syg Fira ngn adek dier Ana aje. Korg sume aku tk syg. Besok k aku syg korg? <33
then go makan at burger king, FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR AS LONG AS I CAN RMB! I dont rmb me eating at burger king before seyh. Pathetic ehy? Tkpe, nanti aku gy makan spree sorang sorang. >< Then i took th burger king crown, and went home. I think i want to start a collection of burger king punya crown ah. Maciam cool gitu. Haha, loll.
Da ah, today vair tired. Dalah hmwk byk, deitu pn tak msq. Bye! Hughugkisskiss. *mak aku ajar.
P/s hari ni, aku syg Fira ngn adek dier Ana aje. Korg sume aku tk syg. Besok k aku syg korg? <33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home