Hey you.
Its not my intention to hate you or whatever but then that attitude of yrs really pissed me of.
Its not my intention to hate you or whatever but then that attitude of yrs really pissed me of.
You dont need me anymore. I mean why should you?
Your life is already perfect now.
"she's so cool! She's so pretty! Everyone wants to be her friend!"
Everyone but me.
So have fun eh kau, ngan hidop kau.
coz i wont be in it anymore.
Zafirah baby, thanks fr being there. I know last year wasnt a good year fr the both of us but this year we're getting closer than ever. You were there when i was crying. I dint have to "wait" to be conforted when i was crying. I love you, forever and always. <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home