Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mr Su played this video during our physics lesson just now. At th starting of the video, i was laughing, coz this Nick Vujicic guy was really funny, even tho he was born w/o his limbs. He dint look shy with his disability. Then, when he started w his inspiring talk, I stopped laughing. I dint even smile. I listened hard and i was so attracted to whateve he was saying. The way he puts his words made me tear. I almst cried(i swear). Even when th class watched it fr th second time, i teared up. HIS WORDS GAVE ME STRENGTH.

"But if i fail, i try again, and again, and again, but i just want you to know that its not the end. It matters how you're gonna finish, how you're gonna finish strong, and you will find tt strength to get back up like this."

-Nick Vujicic

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home