Monday, April 13, 2009

WHOA! Am i traumatised or whattttttt?! Today was perfectly awesome, except fr maths. By which i was called rude by my teacher, but whateve, i respect her. Even tho i dint think i was rude. I was only joking. Nvrmd, i shan't hate anyone fr not having a single funny bone in their body. Its perfectly understandable ^^

Plus, today was Mr Chua's birthday. The class sang his a birthday song, then he want act cool only. Jillyn even said "cher, no need act cool lah." hahaha. Plus plus, the geog test tt everyone mugged for, was in vain, coz teacher never come. I jumped for joy! In theory, of crse. :o

Then yknow what nyah!*step makcik, during assembly was this performance of katikala or smth liddat. Its this form of indian dance. Kinda scary coz the man in disguise of a demon in disguise of a women ran down to the students and starts hiding behind some of them. SCARYYYYYYYYYY! Me, Laraine and Amal practically held on to each other. I even think my heart stopped beating -.-"

Then after that me and Fira had detention. Whoohooohooohoo! ^^ hahah. So fun. Not. It was boring. But then i managed to do most of my hmwk which leaves me nothing to do now! Thank god for the invention of detention! (Y) Then went home with afiqah, farna and qusyairi.

I quote the great Affie " YOU SUCK WITH A CAPITAL K! SUCKKKKKHKHKHKKHHK!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home