Friday, May 29, 2009

PRAISE TH GODS! TH HOLIDAYS ARE HERE! ^^ I am so glad th hols are here. That leaves me more time to spend w my babygirls and my psycho bitches! Tak sabar menanti gi penang nnti. Get to meet cousins whch i havent met fr decadesssss.

AND OH MY FLOSSING DOG,I FOUND OUT FRM KHAIRINA'S BLOG THAT GERARD WAY(th love of my life) HAS HAD A BABY! ACCCCCK. Gerard Way and his wife,Lyn-Z(bassist fr mindless self indulgence-omg fav band!), welcomed their new baby on May 27. ITS A BABY GIRL! And her name is Bandit Lee Way,omg cute siak namer. Congrats to them,and i would lik to thank th best biatch in th world,Khairina,fr posting abt them or else i wouldnt have found out myself. Syg kau! :D damn this chick can bend.
cute mansz.


To quote the great Gerard Arthur Way "Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a fuckin' princess!"
XOXO






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home