Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BANG BANG.

Photobucket

OKAAAAAY,BLOGGER IS A BEETCH. AGAIN.

Ok so im on three days MC. Miss me lovelies! Will be back on friday,insya'allah:) Was about to cry ytd when i had a fever. I was so scared tt im gna die. But imma strong girl. I shall and i am gg to get better. I will eat my pills,eat more fruits,drink tons of plain water and dig my nose regularly(NOT!)

Went to my favourite doctor today. I call him Dr factory guy,coz he dresses like one. No shit. Then i was shocked whn my temp was 38.6,so he gave me a ton of medicine to swallow every single day. AWESOME(Y). Had breakfast at KFC w mommy,she bought me ths cute bag whr i can put tissue,my hp and whtnot in it. Thanks,mommy:)

Then went home,and msged ahmadbee fr awhile. Apparently he was sick too. Then,decided to sleep,bt i keep waking up every thirty mins so yeah,i dint get a good rest. I've also lost my appetite so i ate v little today.

I'd like to say thanks to Laraine,fr offering to send my Amaths txtbk to my hse tmrw. Ur the best :p And thank you mommy,who took care of me everytime im sick. Plus,thnk you to those who told me to get well soon. I feel so loved. Should get sick more often,NOT. And to Khairina,Rin,Enqi,AhmadBee,Dora and all who are also sick,get well soon aye! God bless all of you <3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home