"I AM BACK AND I WISHED I BROUGHT BACK
2 OCLOCK & KYLA CAN GO TAKE THE RECEPTIONIST !"
this phrase above was quoted from khairina the great. ^^ Nyehe,it was an inside joke. AND FYI KHAIRINA 2OCLOCK AND TH RECEPTIONIST IS MINE OK! But since im nice,u can have th 2 oclock one. Coz im nt th curyl-haired,2 oclock kinda girl. I prefer th receptionist,lol!
I MISS SLEEPING WITH KHAIRINA AND WAKING HER UP IN THREE IN TH MORNING COMPLAINING THAT I CANT SLEEP. I ALSO MISS GETTING HER TO PAT MY BUTT AT THREE IN TH MORNING WHEN I CANNOT SLEEP SO THAT I BECOME SLEEPY EVENTHO ALL SHE WOULD DO IS THROW A PILLOW IN MY FACE! i rindu,u know!
I just ended a phonecall w Faisal. Omg he called me frm australia,confirm bill sky high! But its ok,dapat bobal dngn die kejap da happy:D MISS YOU BESTFRIEND! He made this post at his blog about all th pple tt he missed and he would edit their pictures. Heres mine!
LOL! Cute to th max lah kan! Both th editing and me,haha,im having a moment here,dunt ruin it.^^Miss you too Faisal! And i am done. OH WAIT NO THERE'S MORE! MCR IS RECORDING THEIR FOURTH ALBUM! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! k NOW im done:D
2 OCLOCK & KYLA CAN GO TAKE THE RECEPTIONIST !"
this phrase above was quoted from khairina the great. ^^ Nyehe,it was an inside joke. AND FYI KHAIRINA 2OCLOCK AND TH RECEPTIONIST IS MINE OK! But since im nice,u can have th 2 oclock one. Coz im nt th curyl-haired,2 oclock kinda girl. I prefer th receptionist,lol!
I MISS SLEEPING WITH KHAIRINA AND WAKING HER UP IN THREE IN TH MORNING COMPLAINING THAT I CANT SLEEP. I ALSO MISS GETTING HER TO PAT MY BUTT AT THREE IN TH MORNING WHEN I CANNOT SLEEP SO THAT I BECOME SLEEPY EVENTHO ALL SHE WOULD DO IS THROW A PILLOW IN MY FACE! i rindu,u know!
I just ended a phonecall w Faisal. Omg he called me frm australia,confirm bill sky high! But its ok,dapat bobal dngn die kejap da happy:D MISS YOU BESTFRIEND! He made this post at his blog about all th pple tt he missed and he would edit their pictures. Heres mine!
LOL! Cute to th max lah kan! Both th editing and me,haha,im having a moment here,dunt ruin it.^^Miss you too Faisal! And i am done. OH WAIT NO THERE'S MORE! MCR IS RECORDING THEIR FOURTH ALBUM! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY! k NOW im done:D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home