Thursday, June 18, 2009

I posted this picture in th spirit of killa konishi and all tt shizz. AU AU AU IM FRM JAPAN! ^^ Ok moving on!

I was tagged by ths girl of mine who linked me as "Aqilah makcik" at her blog. Ishk! Tak glam langsong-.- ohwell. Karma will come and kick her in th gloryhole one day!

1.Kris Allen
2.Gerard Way
3. Paris Hilton
4.Nana Shadows
5.Khairina
6.Muzzy
7.Robert Pattinson
8.Enqi
9.Adam Lambert
10.Hokuto Konishi
  1. How did u meet number 4? (Nana Shadows)
    -Depends uhr,sometimes take bus,mrt maybe? -.-

  2. Do u have a crush on anyone up thr?
    -like duh! Hokuto Konishi au au au! ^^

  3. What would u feel if u hadnt meet number 1?(Kris Allen)
    -I'd feel sad cz kris was always thr to lend me a shoulder to cry on. Haha.

  4. How did u meet number 8? (enqi)
    -Oh we were in primary 3 when i met her in th boys toilet spying on someone she liked. I was also in th toilet spying on someone i liked. We talked and turns out,we were spying on th same guy! :D

  5. Is number 2 yr best frnd? (Gerard Way)
    -of crse! We go shopping together every Christmas!

  6. Who is number 9's best friend? (Adam Lambert)
    -I think its Barney.

  7. Have u ever dated with number 1? (Kris Allen)
    -yeah,we dated fr a few months. But i broke up w him cz he told me he wanted to get married. I mean,tt's just wrong. We're too young! :o

  8. what do u think of number 6? (Muzzy)
    -I think Muzzy is secretly in love with Adam lambert. Dont tell him i told u that! ><

  9. Do you love number 7? (robert pattinson)
    -OF COURSE! I MEAN,WHO WOULDNT!?

  10. What can u say abt number 5? (Khairina)
    -shes my sista frm anotha mutho yo! Aint nuthin' can separate us! Lol,she's th best. She's always thr to gossip abt a certain little cousin everytime we cannot sleep at night. Nyeheh!

  11. Describe number 10. (hokuto konishi)
    -HE IS HOT. HE IS CUTE. HE IS THE CUTEST LIL ASIAN GUY WHO SPEAKS LIKE A BRITISH U COULD EVER FIND ON TELEVISION! ^^V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home