Wednesday, June 24, 2009

KONICHIWA B!TCHES! I miss having a sleepovah with my three girls up here. Went to Kyrinamae's new blog and was so touched tt she mentioned me in her posts. EVENTHO THE REASON SHE CREATED TH BLOG WAS NOT BECAUSE OF ME! Eu ish make mie vewi sad! :B

To Khairinabby: I know you're gna be reading ths post cz u stalk me and my friends! So read this and laugh yr pantat off! Im gna do an ah lian impression here. Khairina! Ie ish mishing eu,eu knw! Ie wish tt euu would come join ush in this sleepovah! Both orf ush mish eu many2! Nevermiind,next holiday eu sleep muaii house alriqhts? K now th minah nyr impression. Adek Nina sanchi! i rindu u lurh shey! i rindu maen bawah block ngn u malam2! Takper lurh,next holiday u sleepover sinik kay ngn nana ciner skalie.

LOL. I bet she'd enjoy this post. Be thankful tt this whole post is just fr u. Tata. Hows' th devil child? Da kene drag to hell ke belom? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home